34788NITP Automatic Freon Recovery Machine $3,499.00
Includes FREE Shipping Free Temp Sensor
• Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge
without operating panel valves
• Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to
• Oil Inject: Automatically inject oil back into the vehicle’s A/C systems
• Save & print before and after service data (optional add-on feature)
• Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies when service is complete or if a problem has
• Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak
• Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges
or opening valves
• Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains user-selectable amount of refrigerant
in an internal vessel & signals when to change supply tank
• Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 minutes, programmable up to 99 minutes
• Refrigerant Charging: Select charge mode from high or low side, or use both
• Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use & monitors remaining
• With FREE Wireless Temperature Kit $3,499.00 Free Shipping
Freon Recovery Machine Meets J2788 Standard
$2,950.00 Free Shipping
• The 34288NI combines simple operation with superior accuracy.
• It recovers, recycles, evacuates and recharges R-134A mobile A/C systems
quickly and accurately.
• The product outperforms the most current SAE J-2788 standards for accuracy and
efficiency, recovering more than 95% of the refrigerant in a vehicle's A/C
system and charging to better than +/- 1/2 oz of the programmed charge amount.
To Order By Phone Call 660-334-0202
• The AC1234-6 was the first commercially available machine to fully meet the
SAE’s requirement for recovering, recycling and recharging vehicle A/C systems
that use the new R1234YF refrigerant.
• The AC1234-6 is a fully automatic ACS machine that comes with an integrated
refrigerant identifier that samples the refrigerant in the vehicle’s A/C system
prior to recovery, is a highly accurate and reliable machine, and can service
both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems.
• Fully automatic operation — program for service, walk away and return when
• 95% recovery efficiency
• Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any
• System leak test to identify gross leaks in a system.
• Charge accuracy within +/- ½ oz.
• Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during
• Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal
• Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
• Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual
components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals.
• Automatic internal tank refill. No stopping to fill the internal tank during
service, or before service.
• 1/4 Color VGA display. Large easy to read graphical display
• On-board printer capable of printing vehicle
R1234YF RECOVERY RECYCLE MACHINE
$4,879.00 FREE SHIPPING
• Mastercool USA introduces its new ARCTIC COMMANDER line of RRR machines.
• Equipped with the latest technology, all models come standard with an 8” color
touch screen command center.
• The graphic interface will enable navigation through all of the functions and
features with the greatest of ease.
• There is no longer a need to read any external instructions or paper manuals,
simply sit back and watch as the information is played on the color command
• The Arctic Commander series of machines incorporate a powerful windows based
tablet, making database and software upgrades a breeze.
• Wi-Fi capability allows for real time, interactive communication.
• The pre-installed team viewer program lets our technicians access any machine
throughout the world to aid with any troubleshooting issues.
• Keeping the busy technician in mind, the Arctic Commander machines provide
enhanced features such as a visual indicator light, on board conversion
calculator and self-diagnostic check.
• The visual indicator light provides real time progress of the machine status.
• The conversion calculator allows for the immediate conversion between pounds,
ounces, grams and kilograms.
• The self-diagnostic check can be performed with a simply touch of a button.
$699.00 Portable Recovery
• Refrigerant recovery machine
• Oil-less compressor refrigerant recovery machine
• Good for R-410
• Lightest machine in it's class
• Weighs less than 20lbs./8.8kg
• Advanced rifled tube lance fin condenser
• Fast Recovery of liquid or vapor
• 550 PSI high pressure cut-off switch
• Super Cool
• Economical Recovery Workhorse
• Heavy-duty oil-less compressor
• On the fly self clearing valve
• Simple easy-to-use design
• Built-in Suction filter
• Integrated manifold block system
• Built-in 100 Mesh Particle suction filter located under suction port
• Indestructible high-density polyethylene case
• Comfortable integrated carrying handle
• Worldwide approvals CSA/CE/TUV-GS
• UL certified to meet or exceed EPA regulations per ARI standard 740-95
• Capacity; Direct Vapor: .38lbs/min
• Direct Liquid: .3.03 lbs/min
• Push-Pull Liquid: 12.22 lbs/min
• Applications: Residential A/C & Commercial
• Compressor: 1/3 HP Oil-Less
• Voltage: 115VAC 50-60 hz. Weight: 20lbs.
• Approvals: CSA/UL/CE
MasterCool Oil and Dye Injector MAS53123
• To inject the oil or dye, simply connect the injector to the low side
of the A/C system and twist the handle until you reach the desired
• The injector hose comes complete with a R134a coupler and auto
shut-off valve adapter for 1/4"FL systems
• Includes 2 oz. Bottle of Concentrated A/C Dye (25 Applications) $129.00 with free shipping
Portable Electronic Odor Eliminator
This unique product that completely eliminates odors in cars, RVs, boats, &
trucks. FRESH-WORKS™ is the most powerful and effective eliminator of all those
'living odors'. It not only eliminates the obvious odors, but also seeks out
harmful bacteria and allergens by permeating the fabrics of sofas and chairs
every nook and cranny. FRESH-WORKS™ works by enveloping the living quarters and
saturating them with ozone - it eliminates the Source! • Eliminate smells from
cooking & waste, cigarettecigar smoke, pets, and that damp, musty smell from
mildew and stake heating and cooling systems. • Unit is 110V60 .14Amp powered
and is supplied with its own 6' long supply cord. • Generates from 0.03 to 0.04
PPM ozone and meets or exceeds A.S.H.R.A.E. safety standards. • Eliminates car
odors in 15 to 20 minutes!
$78.95 Protect your investment with a heavy
duty vinyl dust cover. Features corded seams for durability; medium gray color
with Cool-Tech logo. Fits all 17700A, 34700, 34234, 34234-2K, 34134Z, 34134-2K
One-Hand Operation -- The 16 gooseneck probe holds its position so you can
operate the detector with one hand.
Audible and Visual Leak Indicators
Threshold Balancing Control -- Gives you infinite control for eliminating
background contamination so you can zero in on the leak site
Dependable Leak Detecting; The 16600 uses proven corona discharge technology
to sense leaks. It works by creating a high voltage corona in the sensing tip.
When this field is interrupted by refrigerant, the alarm is triggered. All
corona discharge leak detectors are not the same, however -- the quality of key
components is critical in providing an effective instrument.
Sensing Tip; The materials, shape and finish of the sensor and surrounding
shell are critical to the effectiveness and life ot the tip. The 16600 is built
with a mirror finish and specially engineered tip for superior sensitivity and
durability. The tip can be cleaned for even longer life.
Specifications Power Source Four AA alkaline batteries (included) Battery Life
Approximately 25 hours Dimensions 8-12 L x 3-14 W x 2 D (21.59 cm x 8.26 cm x 5
cm) Probe Length 16 in. (40.6 cm) Weight 1.14 lbs (.52 kg) with batteries
• Multi-voltage operation - the vacuum pump can be quickly converted to 115 or
230-volt operation. • Sure grip handle - ergonomically designed for portability.
• Solid rubber base for improved shock resistance. • Air cooled motors for
operating under high temperature conditions. • Ultimate vacuum ratings of 75
microns. • Double intake - connections 14 SAE and 38 SAE male flare ports for
use with mobile or stationary systems. • Oil drain port - for easy vacuum pump
oil maintenance. • Vacuum pump oil level sight glass.
$122.00 Flush In A Bucket
- Complete AC Flush Kit
• Everything you need for a complete AC flush job • Flush solvent is designed
for R12 or R134a systems, and compatible with mineral, ester, parrafin and PAG
oil. • Includes One gallon flush, flush canister with hose,nozzle and air
cut-off valve, flush coupler to capture flush as it leaves the component being
cleaned, flush instruction booklet, R134a retrofit manual, goggles and a 5
gallon bucket with lid.
$55.00 AC Flush Solvent -
• Developed specifically for use in air conditioning systems using refrigerants
R12 and R134a • Compatible with mineral, ester, parrafin and PAG oil • Removes
moisture, acid and contaminants • Prevents acid from forming and neutralizes any
acid present in system • 100% enviromentally friendly, biodegradeable, non-toxic
and non-hazardous • Designed to be used with FJC Flush Kit
ROB34788NI Cool-Tech 34788NI R134a
Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, Recharging Unit Your Cost $3,579.00 MSRP: $6,398.25
We now have the Software for Vehicles from 94 to 2010
Filter Maintenance Kit for 34788 $65.00
34788 combines simple operation with superior accuracy.
The Cool-Tech 34788 recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak
tests, and recharges R-134a quickly and accurately.
Automatic operation means less attention is needed!
• Fully compliant with SAE J2788 standards!
• Recovers 20% More Refrigerant
• Charge Accuracy +/- 1/2 Ounce
• Control panel offers flat storage feature when not in
• Database expansion slot
• Two large tool storage areas
• Change between traditional & hybrid vehicle systems
without fear of cross contamination with improved oil
• New 2X larger display makes the 34788 easier than ever
• Built-in storage for extra filter
• On-board storage for compressor oils
• Vacuum Leak Test - Will monitor the vacuum level after
an evacuation, and inform the technician of a possible
leak in the vehicle's A/C system.
• Automatic Refrigerant Refill - With this latest
advance, you never have to stop in the middle of a job
to change refrigerant tanks. The unit maintains a user
selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel,
and signals when it's time to change the supply tank, so
no monitoring is required.
• Automatic Air Purge - Eliminates damaging air without
any monitoring of gauges or opening of valves.
• Automatic Oil Drain - The unit automatically drains
system oil captured during recovery, and the display
reminds you to empty the bottle. Graduations on the
container clearly show you how much oil needs to be
• Refrigerant Charging - Has never been this easy.
Select a charge mode from either the high side, low
side, or both. Accuracy features eliminate guesswork!
• Refrigerant Management Systems - New and improved,
system displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining
filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life
• Vacuum Function - Defaults to 15 minutes, but is
programmable up to 99 minutes. Remaining vacuum time is
displayed on the screen.
ROB13169 Machine Maintenance Kit
for 12134A, 17700A, 34700, 34134, 34300-2K
Availability: In Stock Ships Via: UPS Your Cost: $75.00 MSRP: $87.00
recovery and recycling units operating at peak
efficiency with a convenient maintenance kit.
Contains one quick change filter-drier to be
used on both R-12 and R-134a stations, and one
16 ounce bottle of our Premium High Vacuum Pump
• For early models using 34430 Filter-Drier
(12134A, 17700A, 34700, 34134, 34300-2K).
• See your instruction manual if you have
questions about which filter-drier to use.
The best defense against unknown
refrigerant and the risks associated
with unknown refrigerant is a
• Protect your A/C service equipment
• Guard against costly recovery
• Uncover hard to find air contamination
• Fast and Accurate - “Pass" and “Fail"
lights clearly show if refrigerant is
pure enough to be recovered
• Accuracy: Pass/Fail - 95% pure R134a
• 12 VDC
A/C R134a Gauge Set
R134a Gauge Set With 3 60" Hoses. Details
$65.00 INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING
1.5 CFM Vacuum Pump
1/6 HP weight only 16 lbs. Ultimate Vacuum Pump 100microns
$130.00 Includes FREE Shipping
5 CFM Vacuum Pump
1/3 HP 110 Volt motor weighs only 38lbs. Ultimate Vacuum Pump 25 microns
$195.00 Includes FREE Shipping
-27 degrees to 428 degrees C and F capable Details
$45.00 INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING
ROB16910 Cool-Tech ID Plus Refrigerant Identifier
Identifies refrigerant type and purges damaging air. In addition to dependable
refrigerant identification, the ID Plus measures non-condensable gases (air) in
the refrigerant and purges it directly from the tank or system.
Displays the actual percentage of R-12, R-134a, R-22 and air in the system
Gives you the option of purging air if a significant concentration is found.
Hydrocarbon alarm sounds if flammable substances are sensed.
On-board printer port allows you to connect a printer for hard copy of
Gauge on panel shows system pressure.
Fast and Accurate - Displays test results in less than a minute and passes
the refrigerant only if it's 98% pure. To assure consistent, rapid results, the
units are not pressure/temperature dependent.
Reliable Technology - The instruments use dependable infrared technology
developed by Neutronics, Inc., to determine if the refrigerant is an acceptable
type and is pure enough to be used.
Unique Case Design - Puts all the components up front where you can see them
at a glance, including the filter. Contoured case can be held in either hand and
rubber feet protect the vehicle's finish. Specifications Power Source: 115V 60
Hz AC Dimensions: 11"L x 9"W x 4-1/2"D (27.94cm x 22.86cm x 11.43 cm) Weight:
1.75lbs. (740 g)
Leak Detector Light Details
$51.00 With FREE SHIPPING
Leak Detector Ki
$85.00 With FREE SHIPPING
CPS R12 and R134 Deluxe Leak Detector with 18" probe